What Applicants Need to Know
You’re eligible if you meet these requirements:
1. Be in high school during 2020-2021 school year.
2. Have mostly As and Bs on academic transcript.
3. Have household income of $60,000 or less (learn more).
4. Class of 2021 only: have ACT score of 18 or better
How/When Do I Apply?
Round 1: Online Application
- Enter student/guardians names & contact info
- Student submits academic transcript/report card
- Student completes 3 short-answer questions
Round 2: Invitation Only
Guardians confirm financial eligibility (learn more)
1. Classes of 2023-24: September 24, 2020 by 12:59pm CST
2. Classes of 2021-22 deadline is closed