What Applicants Need to Know
You’re eligible if you meet these requirements:
1. Be in high school during 2020-2021 scho0l year.
2. Have mostly As and Bs on academic transcript.
3. Have household of $60,000 or less (learn more).
4. Class of 2021 only: have ACT score of 18 or better
How/When Do I Apply?
Round 1: Online Application
1. Enter student/guardians names & contact info
2. Student submits your academic transcript
Round 2: Invitation Only
1. Student submits a written or video essay
2. Guardians confirm financial eligibility (learn more)
1. Class of 2021: May 3, 2020 by 12:59pm CST
2. Everyone Else: May 25, 2020 by 12:59pm CST